HULAAAAA

hahaha buka buka blog gue iiiih :D
tapi, makasih deh udah berkunjung dan gue lebih berterimakasih lagi kalau lo dengan senang hati ngefollow :p oke ?
mau tau isi blog gue ? baca aja deh heheh

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

what's going on. help me, please

actually i don't want to bring this matter up
this is totally stupid
when there's someone want to be closer to me
there's something no not just something but 2 person and many more made their argument and told me that he's not the one for me
why should be him?
why why?
actually my sister, she totally annoying and crazy. always getting involve to someone matter and always judge someone from the cover. oh man....
she's totally nonsense. when she said she doesn't like him, when i asked why, she doesn't have any proof or something to talked about
that's totally nonsense right?
I hate her
totally
absolutely
sister, I'm begging you, please....
I know you try your best or you really want to tell me something
but please
use your proper words
not your stupid words and sentence
stop being nonsense
and please be more mature enough to talk with me

No comments:

Post a Comment