HULAAAAA

hahaha buka buka blog gue iiiih :D
tapi, makasih deh udah berkunjung dan gue lebih berterimakasih lagi kalau lo dengan senang hati ngefollow :p oke ?
mau tau isi blog gue ? baca aja deh heheh

Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm not thin!

hello guys I'm not thin ok!!!
this is stress me out when my dad said I'm thin. too thin!!
wooof
I'm nottttt
ok
I just less eat
since I had a lot of my time at college
and you know what? I just ate breakfast before I go and never ate lunch cause too lazy and don't have enough time to ate. they gave short break just 30 min
and don't want to waste my money to eat hahaha
you know what? I ate a lot actually but I do eat snack not eat for "food" you know what I mean right?
and everytime I reached home, my maid already went home and I'm too lazy to serve my self a dinner then end up not eating
even my maid said I'm too thin! WHAT IS THIS!!
I'm going to gain more weight ok
that's the end of my explanation and don't tell me I'm thin anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment