HULAAAAA

hahaha buka buka blog gue iiiih :D
tapi, makasih deh udah berkunjung dan gue lebih berterimakasih lagi kalau lo dengan senang hati ngefollow :p oke ?
mau tau isi blog gue ? baca aja deh heheh

Friday, January 6, 2012

new year

well hellooooooo
HAPPY NEW YEAR guys hahahah (this is soooo late but I don't care bleeeh)
how's it going? haha there're a some I made a notes about 2011 when I checked about it :D
and sometimes when I don't have anything to do I always re-read it again and laugh and thought how can I be so plain and stupid at that time hahhaha
and anyway, I used to be a college student now! mature enough hahahha (I think)
I'm in the kind of range when I'm not young and not adult enough to be hahah
that's what teenagers is! but I think that's not teenagers anymore pffft whatever
I always shock everytime I know some people and they're moreeeee young than me and suddenly I get envy and want badly switch their age with me beeeeh
I'm still 18 btw but 2 months later I will turn 19
AAAAA give me back my 16 or 17 age again ><
and when I looked back I really through a lot hahahha
don't forget my birthday on 25 march ok
wish me some wish ! hahahah kind of like meet my destiny or meet super junior lmao
ok, I wish you all happy on this year ^^ and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment