HULAAAAA

hahaha buka buka blog gue iiiih :D
tapi, makasih deh udah berkunjung dan gue lebih berterimakasih lagi kalau lo dengan senang hati ngefollow :p oke ?
mau tau isi blog gue ? baca aja deh heheh

Thursday, August 2, 2012

tragic

hey! this is my tragic story
just now Wpro announced they gonna held SM TOWN INA in Sept. the exact date is 22 sept 2012
which is around 1 month to go
and the tragic story is
I DON'T HAVE MONEY!
GOD! HELP MEEEEEEEHH
well more tragic problem is.....
I'm not buying 6JIB yet.... cause yeah I gather my money for 6JIB
and then BAM!
SM TOWN INA will be held 1 month later
WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOOO??????
even my THR can't cover the ticket price ugh
I can choose. 6JIB later then SM TOWN first
and then this november INFINITE will come to INDONESIA
MY SUNGGYU
MY MYUNGSOO
MY DONGWOO
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
WHY THIS IS SO CRUEEEELLL ;;;;A;;;;;
seriously huhuhuhuhu
I Want all of that but I can't :((((((((((
please please, let miracle happen! PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment