HULAAAAA

hahaha buka buka blog gue iiiih :D
tapi, makasih deh udah berkunjung dan gue lebih berterimakasih lagi kalau lo dengan senang hati ngefollow :p oke ?
mau tau isi blog gue ? baca aja deh heheh

Saturday, December 18, 2010

annoying

it's saturday. the 1st weekend and 1st day of my holiday
but i'm not feeling really well. yes i'm sick. flu :(
it's soo annoying since there always a liquid from my noise going to out and i can't handle or stop it
and i'm little dizzy cause this
from my maid, mother, father and goes to my sister who have been sick. and i'm the only one person in family who doesn't get those sickness. i thought i'm healthy person and my body is protect me from the sickness. but, i'm wrong. i've got it too
now everyone in my family was sick :DDD cute huh ?
aaahh i really want this sick fast heal and dissapear. it's bothering me so much :(((

No comments:

Post a Comment