HULAAAAA

hahaha buka buka blog gue iiiih :D
tapi, makasih deh udah berkunjung dan gue lebih berterimakasih lagi kalau lo dengan senang hati ngefollow :p oke ?
mau tau isi blog gue ? baca aja deh heheh

Friday, December 11, 2009

i'll always sad if i see her photos z

kenapa yah gue sedih ?
maybe because i know she's very pretty and cute more then me
and yes i know my boyfriends have a crush with her
and it hurts me. very
how can he do that when he have me ? when i'm standing beside him with big smile and proud become his girlfriend
but he mess up everything
he betrayed me and hurts me
how can i trust you anymore now ?
how ?
tell me how and i'll try the best to you
you said that you want to fix it all. you wont to lose me and wont to hurt me.
you don't want to break up with the reason for someone else. you wont to do that
so, why you do that to me ?
how dare you like someone else when you still have me ? how can ?
and the thing that makes me sad is that she is more in every way than i
her face, her smile and maybe her brain. and maybe she was not smart as i thought
yes i know all the things is makes me sad is
she's more beautiful than i
yes she is

2 comments:

  1. eh biran link gue dong
    http://dhanines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. iyee udah baby :) comment juga doong yeee ke crta2 gue slanjutnyaaa hehehe

    ReplyDelete